It’s FREE to enter, just dress up and turn up at the Clock Tower Plaza, Central Parade from 6.15pm, and get ready to join our freaky parade, starting around 7pm.
The fantastic drummers from Samba Pelo Mar will be donning their finest Zombie attire and leading our horde of Zombies around the Crawl, before performing on stage at the amazing Zombie Ball, from 8pm in the Kings Hall. Look out for our Zombie Dancers who will be strutting their decaying stuff at the Clock Tower Plaza before the crawl begins and once again at the Zombie Ball.
RULES OF THE CRAWL
- Zombies Don’t Run…
- Stay in Character!!! Nothing is more off putting than zombies drinking Capri Sun…not cool.
- DO NOT TOUCH! That means people, places or things…….touching is BAD!
- Be respectful of “non-victims” personal space and property.
- DO NOT WANDER OFF THE ROUTE!!!
- No zombie pets. Zombies don’t necessarily want to be eaten (hamsters included).
- Please do not leave any body parts or rubbish on the route…pick up after yourself…in the event that both of your arms fall off…please ask a friend to help.
- DO NOT DRINK AND CRAWL!!! Your brain and organs are having a hard enough time keeping going…save the “partying” until after the crawl. We don’t want anyone to get in trouble.
- Don’t dress in an inappropriate manner. Kids are present, strictly no “XXX” costumes.
- Don’t play in the road…despite what your big brother told you …don’t do it.
- STAY ON THE ROUTE!
- DRESS UP!!! BLOODY UP! MOAN & GROAN!
- OBEY ALL TRAFFIC SIGNALS AND ZOMBIE CRAWL MARSHALS – The exception to the do not run rule is to avoid being run over by zombie hating drivers when crossing the road.
- Try to stay together…this is a Zombie horde for a reason…if you get separated you might get deaded quickly.
- Pose for Pictures.
- Take Pictures and Video and then upload to Facebook
- Walk, crawl, shuffle, drag, inch and stumble.
- Like Herne Bay Zombie Crawl on Facebook.
- Donate to Kent Air Ambulance!
Zombie Ball After Party
At the Zombie Ball, there will be the chance to win some great prizes for the Crawl’s best zombies, including goodies for the kids. The winning keeps on coming with the Zombie Raffle, helping to raise much needed funds for Kent Air Ambulance.
Tickets priced at just £6 for adults and £5 for children, gets you a night of music, prizes, sweets and treats for the kids, and of course, the bar will be open for a well deserved drink for the grown-ups! The cameras will be well and truly flashing away, and if some of the stunning make-up from last year is anything to go by, this year is going to be amazing!
Zombie Ball tickets can be bought in one of these local shops. Pick yours up today, be quick though, as they sell out fast!
- Peters Produce, 42 William Street Town Centre, Herne Bay CT6 5EG
- Kids Korner, 98 Mortimer Street, Herne Bay, CT6 5EB
- The Activity Box, 52 Mortimer Street, Herne Bay
- The King’s Hall, Beacon Hill, Herne Bay
Of course, all this fun wouldn’t exist without classic horror movies so it’s fitting that Herne Bay’s Kavanagh Cinema will be joining in the fun too, with a special zombie-themed night and look out for other Halloweek events as we get nearer to the day.
Once again we’ll be supporting Kent Air Ambulance with our Zombie raffle and this year we have some fantastic prizes to give away.
- A massive selection of Zombie Books courtesy of PGUK
- A fantastic Zombie Blitz Experience coutesy of Wish.co.uk
- Zombie Gnomes courtesy of Thumbs Up UK
- £100 of meat vouchers courtesy of Taylor Meats
- Zombie Doll and Wreath of Doom
- An original Zombie painting courtesy of local artist Paul Mitchell
- Great Horror films from The Horror Vault
So don’t miss this year’s frightful fun – it’s dead good.
* Keep up to speed with all the latest Crawl news on our Zombie Crawl Facebook page, our BayPromoTeam Facebook page or download our FREE Herne Bay app, from the Apple and Android app stores Visit the Herne Bay App site.