It’s FREE to enter, just dress up and turn up at the Clock Tower Plaza, Central Parade from 6.15pm, and get ready to join our freaky parade, starting around 7pm.
The fantastic drummers from Samba Pelo Mar will be donning their finest Zombie attire and leading our horde of Zombies around the Crawl, before performing on stage at the amazing Zombie Ball, from 8pm in the Kings Hall. Look out for our Zombie Dancers who will be strutting their decaying stuff at the Clock Tower Plaza before the crawl begins and once again at the Zombie Ball.
Herne Bay Zombie Crawl Facebook Posts
At the Zombie Ball, there will be the chance to win some great prizes for the Crawl’s best zombies, including goodies for the kids. The winning keeps on coming with the Zombie Raffle, helping to raise much needed funds for Kent Air Ambulance.
Tickets priced at just £6 for adults and £5 for children, gets you a night of music, prizes, sweets and treats for the kids, and of course, the bar will be open for a well deserved drink for the grown-ups! The cameras will be well and truly flashing away, and if some of the stunning make-up from last year is anything to go by, this year is going to be amazing!
Zombie Ball tickets can be bought in one of these local shops. Pick yours up today, be quick though, as they sell out fast! Please note all our online tickets have sold out.
- Peters Produce, 42 William Street Town Centre, Herne Bay CT6 5EG
- Nutcutters Hair Salon, 18 Bank Street, Herne Bay CT6 5EA
- Kids Korner, 98 Mortimer Street, Herne Bay, CT6 5EB
- The Activity Box, 52 Mortimer Street, Herne Bay
- The King’s Hall, Beacon Hill, Herne Bay
Of course, all this fun wouldn’t exist without classic horror movies so it’s fitting that Herne Bay’s Kavanagh Cinema will be joining in the fun too, with a special zombie-themed night and look out for other Halloweek events as we get nearer to the day.
So don’t miss this year’s frightful fun – it’s dead good.
* Keep up to speed with all the latest Crawl news on our Zombie Crawl Facebook page, our BayPromoTeam Facebook page or download our FREE Herne Bay app, from the Apple and Android app stores Visit the Herne Bay App site.